Thursday, August 3, 2017

New Project

When we were in Wichita for the fourth of July, I picked up an old treddle sewing machine.  It was missing the sewing machine and two drawers.  The top was pretty well shot as well.

I took the top off and the drawers.  Once all the wood was removed I took the stand to the car wash and cleaned it up.  Once washed it look pretty good.  I plan on painting the stand black with some white highlights.

I cut a new top and got the drawers re-attached.   I put it back together to see how it would look.  Now I need to put trim on the top and then stain.

I will keep you posted with updates.

No comments: