Friday, May 27, 2016

On the Road

Living the life of a rock star for the last 10 days.  what I mean by that is the fact that I have been traveling for the last 10 days.  Staying in Hotels, eating out and spending to much time in airports.

All of my trip was in California so I can think of worse places to be.  I started out for a few days in San Diego, then drove up to Palm Springs where I met up with Candy.  Then traveled to San Francisco for a couple of days.

It was rough, but having a break in the middle and having Candy with me made up for it.

We spent the weekend in Palm Springs.  I have to say I had a blast and was able to really relax.  We hiked ever day and then spent the afternoons by the pool.  One day we got messages and that made the relaxing that much easier.

I took a bunch of pictures from our time in Palm Springs and will post a few story's later.


No comments: