Monday, January 2, 2012

Party's Over

Holidays are over and tomorrow it is back to work. Going to be a busy year and looking forward to it. I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and wish you the best for the New Year!

Let’s see I was planning on doing the Mt. Rosa loop on Sunday but my hiking partner slept in. Then I thought I would do it today but I didn’t want to spend my last day off gone for 6 hours.

It was a great day to be outside so I headed over the shop to see what work I could get done.

I got a new blast cabinet a week of so back and today seemed like the day to get it all put together and ready for operation. It went together pretty easy doing it by myself. I need to get some sand and then I can look forward to blasting something. This one is larger than my old one so I should be able to blast bigger pieces.

Once the blaster was all setup I spent a little time working on the west wall. I have most of the insulation up and am just about ready for sheetrock but that will have to wait until spring/summer, just too darn cold in the shop without any heat. Heat is on the list but it is going to be a while.

I loaded up a new back pack and will be trying it out this week for when I walk to work. I am planning to try to walk everyday this week. I started a new spreadsheet for 2012 to start tracking my mileage and diet. I have a lot of travel planned for the month of January so I am going to have to get used to the treadmill when on the road.

Happy Hiking

No comments: