Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend 2009

Memorial Day Weekend has come and gone. We have had lot’s of rain over the last few days and has made getting out difficult unless you head out early AM. My sister was in town and on Sunday morning we were able to go up and do Mt. Cutler. This is a great little hike for newbie’s and out of Towner’s. I think she had a great time as the views are spectacular.

On Monday morning the wife and I headed up Gold Camp Road (GCR) to a trail that I had seen but not done. Well what I learned was that this trail actually runs from the Mt. Cutler Trail over to GCR or vice versa depending on how you want to go.

This month has not been great on getting distance in but I am still over from what I had done last year at this time. Heading out of town for a few days and hope to be able to keep the miles up.

Pics below of the two trips we made this last weekend.

No comments: