Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Joe Walsh & The James Gang - Walk away (1971, HD)

I was jamming out to a little Joe Walsh this evening.  I was looking for some of his video's and there is not really much out there or at least that I could find.  I did include Walk Away, which is an awesome tune.




I worked on the Blackberry bushes this evening.  Each one has a shoot that is close to 7ft tall.   I had to figure out a way to keep them erect so that they wouldn't hang and break off.

I had a couple of starter scrub oaks behind the shed.  I cut them off at the base and then cleaned all the limbs coming off them.  Once cleaned now I had a half inch round, 6ft long shaft that I could use to support the blackberry shoot.  I used zip ties and attached it to the small trellis I had been using.  I can't wait until next year as this plant and my other should produce a lot of fruit.


I had a nice surprise when I was all done.  Candy had made us a chicken pot pie for dinner.  It looked so great that I had to take a picture.  It tasted even better.





No comments: