Monday, August 1, 2016

Happy Anniversary

Candy and I celebrated our 29th wedding anniversary today. As I look back I can't believe where the time has gone.  It doesn't feel like it has been 29 years.   We have accomplished a lot together and have been very blessed and fortunate.  And most importantly she has put up with all my shit for all these years. (smiley face)

We celebrated our day by starting off with an early morning hike.  Actually Candy walked me half way to work.   We left at 7 Am and it was already heating up.   I was pretty soaked when I got to work.  Luckily we have a shower and I had taken a change of clothes.

I bummed a ride from Clark for my ride home.   When getting home, chilled for a bit and then we headed out to dinner.   It was Candy and I and her sister and brother in law.   We had a great time and it was pretty low key.   

We didn't make a trip this year, usually we plan a hiking trip or something and get away for a few days.  I booked some time off for the end of the month and I think we are going to head out and go camping.  Candy said she would give me two nights. 

I think for the next couple of weekends we will have to get out and see if we can scout some new locations.

When I got home this evening I went out and watered the berries and event picked a few.   The black berries are starting to ripen and I am ready to eat them.





No comments: